For your 20th Princeton Reunion, we invite you to enjoy a blast from the past and Party Like It’s 1999! We will be channeling the energy of Prince back on campus as we remember our glory days. We’ve been working and playing hard these last two decades so, to quote the Purple One, let’s get crazy!
We’ll be updating this site as we get closer to Reunions but some basic details are below. Huge thanks to 99’s resident graphic designer, Josh Salcman, for our logo!
Thursday, May 30 – Sunday, June 2, 2019
Registration for our 20th Reunion is now available through Eventbrite. Early Bird registration will run through mid-January.
Early registration not only saves you money, it helps us more accurately forecast costume sizing and quantities.
- Early Bird: $325/adult | $100/child
- Regular: $375/adult | $125/child
- Door Rate: $425/adult | $140/child
Your registration fee includes all meals, beverages, entertainment and activities for the weekend as well as a festive costume and accessories to commemorate the occasion (and wow the other classes at P-rade). Tiger Camp registration fees for the tiger cubs are separate.
Hotel block info was sent out to the class late this summer. We will also receive an allotment of campus housing that will be distributed via lottery closer to Reunions. Princeton Theological Seminary is undergoing renovations and will not be offering rooms for Reunions.
More details including costume teasers and a schedule of activities will be posted in the Spring.
Email Co-Chairs Deidre Kolarick or Emily Walling
A Huge Locomotive to the team of class volunteers planning our weekend back at Old Nassau. Life is busy these days, so it’s a true labor of love and we are so grateful! If you’d like to help, please let us know!
- Co-Chair — Deidre Kolarick
- Co-Chair — Emily Walling
- Class Prez — Josh Pollack
- Class VP — Gary Pai
- Class Secretary — Lindsay Fossett
- Class Treasurer — Ken Lee
- Class Webmaster — Michael Muzzie
- Artwork — Josh Salcman
- Alumni Faculty Forums — Patricia Graue
- Beverages — Antonia Ness
- Children — Kassie Helm
- Crew — Jen Usas Peranteau
- Community Service — OPEN
- Costumes — Ashley Doran Northup
- Entertainment — Katerina Cai & Shal Francis
- Finance — Mark Ellis
- Food — Chrystie Yodice & Cynthia Galvan
- Housing — Emily Walling
- Memorial Service — OPEN
- P-rade —
- Julie Angell & Kassie Helm (Co-Chairs)
- Tisha Thompson
- Jess Wilson
- Grace K Penn
- Amanda Teo
- PR / Communications — Jackie Bruce
- Registration — Ayyana Chakravartula & Carrie Heusner
- Reunion Panels — Patricia Graue
- Special Projects — Elizabeth Irons Seem
- Technology — Ken Lee & Michael Muzzie
Please note: Only the hotels listed below are serviced by Reunions Tiger Transit. Schedules will be made available in the spring.
North of Princeton
- Best Western Princeton Manor Inn & Suites – 4191 US Route 1 (3mi.) 732-329-4555
- Courtyard by Marriott – 3815 US Route 1 at Mapleton Road (2 mi.) 609-716-9100
- Crowne Plaza Princeton – 900 Scudders Mill (5 mi.) 609-936-4200
- Doubletree Hotel – 4355 US Route 1 at Ridge Road (5 mi.) 609-452-2400
- Extended Stay America – 4230 US Route 1 (5 mi) 732-438-5010
- Hampton Inn Princeton – 4385 US 1 South (5 mi.) 609-951-0066
- Holiday Inn – 100 Independence Way (4 mi.) 609-520-1200
- Holiday Inn Express – 870 Scudders Mill (5 mi.) 609-936-6600
- Homewood Suites by Hilton – 3819 Route 1 (2 mi.) 609-720-0550
- Princeton Marriott Hotel at Forrestal – 100 College Road East (4 mi.) 609-452-7800
- Sonesta ES Suites Monmouth Junction – 4255 US Route 1 (6 mi.) 732-329-9600
- Sonesta ES Suites Princeton – 4375 US Route 1 (5 mi.) 609-951-0009
- Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village – 201 Village Blvd. (5 mi.) 609-452-7900
South of Princeton
- Chauncey Hotel & Conference Center (ETS) – 660 Rosedale Road (3.5 mi.) 609‑921‑3600
- Clarion Hotel Palmer Inn – 3499 US Route 1 (3 mi.) 609-452-2500
- Quality Inn of Lawrenceville – 3270 US Route 1 (4 mi.) 609-896-3700
- Extended Stay America – 3450 Brunswick Pike (4 mi.) 609-919-9000
- Hilton Garden Inn – 1300 Lenox Drive (4 mi.) 609-895-9200
- Howard Johnson Lodge – 2995 Brunswick Pike (4 mi.) 609-896-1100
- Hyatt Place Princeton – 3565 US Route 1 (3 mi.) 609-720-0200
- Hyatt Regency Princeton – 102 Carnegie Center Drive (2 mi.) 609-987-1234
- Marriott Residence Inn Princeton at Carnegie (Marketfair) – 3563 US Route 1 (3 mi.) 609-799-0550
- Red Roof Inn Princeton – 3203 Brunswick Pike (4 mi.) 609-896-3388
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott of Ewing – 1000 Charles Ewing Blvd (9.5 mi) 609‑530‑0900
Princeton – Tiger Transit is not provided