Reunions 2017: June 1st through June 4th
Registration: No fee, register at Baker Rink
Hello Class of 1999!
Below is the scoop on Reunions this year.
We will be hosting a Hoagie Haven lunch at our P-rade gathering spot again, in conjunction with the Class of ’98. Please note that the deadline for ordering your P-rade hoagies has passed.
If reading about Reunions makes you nostalgic and you are interested in hosting a summer or “back to school” gathering in your area, please contact Emily Walling or Gary Pai. Emily is organizing a Bay Area gathering for early fall.
Thursday, June 1st – Sunday, June 4th
We are guests of the 20th Reunion — their theme is “Tigeritaville”:
“It’s ’97 o’clock somewhere. We’ll don our flip-flops, sunglasses, and, of course, a little orange and black for a trip to Princeton’s all-inclusive island resort located in beautiful Little/Edwards courtyard. Come enjoy the unique flavor of the Keys and the Caribbean. Relax to the sweet sounds of steel drums, reggae, and Jimmy Buffett (with plenty of great party music too). We’ll have all sorts of island themed activities for you and your companions. It’s a once in a generation trip you’ll never forget…”
Satellite class policies as of last year are below. Please note guest policies.
Reminder: If you plan to be back on campus for P-rade, we will be organizing hoagies from the one and only Hoagie Haven again, so please click here to order your hoagies. The deadline for placing your order is this Tuesday, May 30th at 5:00PM EDT.
Three cheers for Old Nassau and happy Memorial Day weekend!
Emily (Koster) Walling ’99 S’01 and Gary Pai ’99
Class of 1999 Vice Presidents
Satellite Reunion and Guest Information:
- There is no advance registration or fee for satellite alumni.
- Satellite alumni should register with their own class, even if they are spouses or children of major reunion alumni, unless they decide to pay the appropriate amount to fully participate in the major reunion meals and costumes.
- A satellite alumnus/a may register one adult guest (over age 21) for free. Satellite alumni may also register their adult and minor children or grandchildren, along with their child/grandchild’s respective spouse/partner, for free.
- A satellite alumnus/a may not register additional adult guests.
- Minor guests not related to the alumnus/a are not eligible to receive a wristband.
At the time of onsite registration, a satellite alumnus/a should register all guests who will require wristbands. The alumnus/a does not have to be present when their adult guests check-in and receive their wristband, so long as they have been previously registered by the alumnus/a. However, the alumnus/a must be present to register and wristband minor children or grandchildren.
- 10th – 35th Satellite Classes
Register at Baker Rink.
After registration, alumni may proceed to their respective major reunion headquarters sites to sign their class ledgers and pick up a button.
- Thursday: 12:00 noon – 12:00 Midnight
- Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 Midnight